Knowledge that Goes Beyond Skin Deep
We Can Help with Your Dermatology Clinical Trial
As a leading CRO, Catawba Research is well-versed in the nuances of various dermatological conditions and the rapid pace at which these programs move. Leaders of our global team have spent decades guiding such trials to successful outcomes. Simply put, we thoroughly understand how to streamline trial execution and navigate the challenges of patient enrollment for these types of studies. As a result, Catawba Research has consistently delivered results – accurately and on time – for our many dermatology product sponsors.
A Roadmap to Dermatology Study Success
- A calculated team of executive leadership, clinical project managers, clinical research associates, data managers, biostatisticians and medical writers, all with a laser focus on dermatological drug development.
- Expertise in guiding sponsors on careful upfront planning, as well as full execution of these types of clinical trials.
- Well versed in managing and monitoring dermatology protocol procedures, objectives and end points.
Six Years of Great Achievements
- Completed 43 multi-center clinical trials.
- Achieved 28 regulatory authority approvals for USFDA and Health Canada.
- Developed a U.S. network of high-enrolling sites in Texas, New Mexico and Michigan.
- Built strong connections with long-time site partners.
- Expanded into India for data management, medical writing, biostatistics, and clinical operations services.
Experienced in Dermatology Indications
- Oral Candidiasis
- Tenia Corporis
- Wound Care
- Actinic Keratosis
- Secondary Skin Infection
- Tinea Cruris
- Ichthyosis Vulgaris
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Acne Rosacea
- Tenia Pedis
- Skin Ulcer
- Acne Vulgaris
The Infrastructure & Knowledge To:
- Model a strategy that makes your dermatology study stand out from the others.
- Leverage long-term relationships with recruiting sites, clinical investigators, and key industry leaders.
- Steer you toward the right country to run your clinical trial.
- Help you secure the right investigators and patients, assuring your trial meets the strict criteria for patient participation.
We invite you to discuss your next dermatology clinical trial with your Catawba Research team. We’re excited to learn more about your vision and move your product from concept to market. To experience Catawba Confidence, please visit us at www.catawbaresearch.com