Unparalleled Vision for Quality & Results
We Can Help with Your Ophthalmology Clinical Trial
Our outstanding reputation as a premier ophthalmology CRO rides on consistent performance, in-depth research proficiency, unfailing emphasis on the patient; as well as accurate and meticulous data. This all leads to on-deadline results. With a history of leadership in various ophthalmology trials, we assure our clients a smooth, positive experience on every level, in every project phase. We leverage our wide-ranging background in ophthalmology clinical trial design and management to place our company well ahead of similar groups. Add to this Catawba Research’s strong connections with sites, and you’ll quickly see that your study is in good hands!
A Roadmap to Ophthalmology Study Success
- A calculated team of executive leadership, clinical project managers, clinical research associates, data managers, biostatisticians and medical writers, all with a laser focus on ophthalmology drug development.
- Expertise in guiding sponsors on careful upfront planning, as well as full execution of these types of clinical trials.
- Well versed in managing and monitoring ophthalmology protocol procedures, objectives and end points.
Six Years of Great Achievements
- Completed 43 multi-center clinical trials.
- Achieved 28 regulatory authority approvals for USFDA and Health Canada.
- Developed a U.S. network of high-enrolling sites in Texas, New Mexico and Michigan.
- Built strong connections with long-time site partners.
- Expanded into India for data management, medical writing, biostatistics, and clinical operations services.
Experienced in Ophthalmology Indications
- Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Refraction Hyperopia
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Dry Eye / KCS
- Vision Correction
The Infrastructure & Knowledge To:
- Model a strategy that makes your ophthalmology study stand out from the others.
- Leverage long-term relationships with recruiting sites, clinical investigators, and key industry leaders.
- Steer you toward the right country to run your clinical trial.
- Help you secure the right investigators and patients, assuring your trial meets the strict criteria for patient participation.
We invite you to discuss your next ophthalmology clinical trial with your Catawba Research team. We’re excited to learn more about your vision and move your product from concept to market. To experience Catawba Confidence, please visit us at www.catawbaresearch.com