We Can Help With Your Respiratory Clinical Trial
There are many unique challenges that often arise with respiratory clinical trials. For this reason, it is vital you choose the right contract research organization (CRO). Sponsors need a partner not only with extensive success in conducting late-phase clinical trials, but also the vision to navigate the intricacies of respiratory drug development. Enter Catawba Research.
Our international, full-service CRO was founded by seasoned pharmaceutical experts. At the time, they had one goal in mind: Create a dynamic team that understands a sponsor’s every need, expectation, and requirement. One that brings passion to each trial run, executing with quality and budget at the forefront.
Our Roadmap to Respiratory Study Success
- A calculated team of executive leadership, clinical project managers, clinical research associates, data managers, biostatisticians and medical writers, all with a laser focus on respiratory drug development.
- Expertise in guiding sponsors on careful upfront planning, as well as full execution of these types of clinical trials.
- Well versed in managing and monitoring respiratory protocol procedures, objectives and end points.
Six Years of Great Achievements
- Completed 43 multi-center clinical trials.
- Achieved 28 regulatory authority approvals for USFDA and Health Canada.
- Developed a U.S. network of high-enrolling sites in Texas, New Mexico and Michigan.
- Built strong connections with long-time site partners.
- Expanded into India for data management, medical writing, biostatistics, and clinical operations services.
Experienced in Respiratory Indications!
- Acute and Chronic Sinusitis
- Acute Respiratory Syndrome (ARDS)
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Asthma (mild to severe – drug and medical device)
- Upper and Lower Respiratory Tract Infections
The Infrastructure & Knowledge To:
- Model a strategy that makes your respiratory study stand out from the others.
- Leverage long-term relationships with recruiting sites, clinical investigators, and key industry leaders.
- Steer you toward the right country to run your clinical trial.
- Help you secure the right investigators and patients, assuring your trial meets the strict criteria for patient participation.
We invite you to discuss your next respiratory clinical trial with your Catawba Research team. We’re excited to learn more about your vision and move your product from concept to market. To experience Catawba Confidence, please visit us at www.catawbaresearch.com