On The Right Tract
We Can Help with Your Gastroenterology Clinical Trial
Increase in gastroenterology disorders has heightened demand for trials in this area. As more sponsors focus on development of products to address such emerging conditions and diseases, it’s critical to work with a CRO that can access the right type of patient participants, while also understanding the intricacies of these types of studies. Catawba Research understands this pharmaceutical segment well, and our team knows how to steer these products from concept to market.
A Roadmap to Gastroenterology Study Success
- A calculated team of executive leadership, clinical project managers, clinical research associates, data managers, biostatisticians and medical writers, all with a laser focus on gastroenterology drug development.
- Expertise in guiding sponsors on careful upfront planning, as well as full execution of these types of clinical trials.
- Well versed in managing and monitoring gastroenterology protocol procedures, objectives and end points.
Six Years of Great Achievements
- Completed 43 multi-center clinical trials.
- Achieved 28 regulatory authority approvals for USFDA and Health Canada.
- Developed a U.S. network of high-enrolling sites in Texas, New Mexico and Michigan.
- Built strong connections with long-time site partners.
- Expanded into India for data management, medical writing, biostatistics, and clinical operations services.
Experienced in Gastroenterology Indications
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Constipation)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Diarrhea)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
The Infrastructure & Knowledge To:
- Model a strategy that makes your gastroenterology study stand out from the others.
- Leverage long-term relationships with recruiting sites, clinical investigators, and key industry leaders.
- Steer you toward the right country to run your clinical trial.
- Help you secure the right investigators and patients, assuring your trial meets the strict criteria for patient participation.
We invite you to discuss your next gastroenterology clinical trial with your Catawba Research team. We’re excited to learn more about your vision and move your product from concept to market. To experience Catawba Confidence, please visit us at www.catawbaresearch.com