Empowerment through Comprehensive Insight
We Can Help with Your Women’s Health Clinical Trial
Catawba Research holds a solid track record in the area of women’s health and reproduction. The reason for this is simple: our team has conducted well-designed and highly efficient studies on both biologics – as well as small molecule drugs – in every phase and in numerous indications. As a result, we are knowledgeable with the challenges inherent in women’s health clinical research and the solutions needed to run a successful program. Our capabilities include comprehensive clinical trial management, program planning consultation, biostatistical analysis and study/trial design. We also consult on operational issues in drug and diagnostics clinical trials.
A Roadmap to Women’s Health Study Success
- A calculated team of executive leadership, clinical project managers, clinical research associates, data managers, biostatisticians and medical writers, all with a laser focus on women’s health drug development.
- Expertise in guiding sponsors on careful upfront planning, as well as full execution of these types of clinical trials.
- Well versed in managing and monitoring women's health protocol procedures, objectives and end points.
Six Years of Great Achievements
- Completed 43 multi-center clinical trials.
- Achieved 25 regulatory authority approvals for USFDA and Health Canada.
- Developed a U.S. network of high-enrolling sites in Texas, New Mexico and Michigan.
- Built strong connections with long-time site partners.
- Expanded into India for data management, medical writing, biostatistics, and clinical operations services.
Experienced in Women’s Health Indications
- Genital Warts
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Vaginal Candidiasis
- Chlamydia Trachomatis
- Other Vaginal Infections
The Infrastructure & Knowledge To:
- Model a strategy that makes your women's health study stand out from the others.
- Leverage long-term relationships with recruiting sites, clinical investigators, and key industry leaders.
- Steer you toward the right country to run your clinical trial.
- Help you secure the right investigators and patients, assuring your trial meets the strict criteria for patient participation.
We invite you to discuss your next women’s health clinical trial with your Catawba Research team. We’re excited to learn more about your vision and move your product from concept to market. To experience Catawba Confidence, please visit us at www.catawbaresearch.com